How to prepare for the first visit
During the first visit, I conduct an interview regarding the patient's medical history, so it is advisable to prepare all documentation related to the course of the disease, e.g. hospital records, x-rays, ultrasound examinations, etc.
What should you prepare?
Office and home visit
- prepare a change of clothes, preferably a loose t-shirt and shorts, for women I recommend a bra with the clasp at the back (it facilitates diagnostics and back massage),
- a patient with long hair should be able to tie them (preferably in a bun) to facilitate access to the neck, jewelry on the neck, hands and ears should be prepared for easy removal,
- in the office I provide a disposable bedding, but for your comfort you can take a large towel to the office,
- I am kindly asking you not to take painkillers on the day of the visit,
- It is not recommended to eat an hour and a half before the therapy,
- the skin should be clean,
- On the day of the procedure, we do not consume alcoholic beverages (also after the procedure),
- there is no waiting room in my office, please respect my breaks between treatments and arrive no more than 5 minutes before the procedure,
- please come without accompanying persons,
- If for some reason you want to cancel or postpone an appointment, please do so at least 24 hours in advance (it may be a text message). If you cancel at the last minute or refuse to attend the procedure, you will be sorry not only for us, but also for another - suffering patient who missed the procedure due to lack of vacancies on a given day.
- To the frequently asked question "how many sessions do you need", we answer - we don't know. Each case is very individual. On the other hand, information that the vast majority of cases with which our patients come (including those that other therapists have failed to deal with) requires 1-2 sessions to achieve a breakthrough. Our sessions are specific. We always strive for maximum results in the shortest possible time. In general, more work is required for cases established in the body that have lasted and developed for a long time - especially in the elderly, sick and obese.
- If this was your first session, it is very likely that you will be sore (soreness) for some time after a few hours. How intense it will be and how long it will last depends on similar factors as the above-mentioned (age, condition, health, potential excess weight, previous use of massages or manual therapy). Don't worry and be patient. After that, it should only get better. During the session, you will get more detailed instructions on how to do this.
- We prefere cash! You can also pay by a card or blik, but please inform us about it before the session.
- In the photo: the parking spaces for patients of dobra-terapia.com are marked blue
- Our office is on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator in the building